Tiger, tiger burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame they fearful symmetry ?
Do's and Don'ts at The National Parks
Things to remember while visiting a National Park:
Important: Do not forget to carry your regular prescription medication, anti biotics , sunscreen, antiseptic cream/lotions , mosquito / insect repellants, cap/ hat, scarf or muffler, socks and comfortable shoes, good light binoculars, camera with a good zoom , with plenty of extra film rolls, and warm clothing/ jackets, sweaters , layered clothing for winters
- Jeep drivers and Forest guides are given instructions regarding the speed of the vehicle and the designated route to be followed by the Forest Department. They have to maintain a certain distance from each vehicle as well as from wild animals.
- Jungle Safaris --We have to keep to time guidelines regarding the entry and exit from the National Park. Kindly do not ever encourage your driver to break these rules.
- Stay seated in your jeep , most times, especially if you sighting a tiger close by, as the animal may get scared and could attack or strike back in self defense. Be alert at all times, do not make any gestures or noises towards any animal.
- You are not allowed to step out of the jeep, so please do not think of collecting any plants, insects etc…they are at home in their forest, you are in their jungle !
- You need to be extremely quiet and silent if you wish to observe wildlife, the smallest sound or movement at times can disturb them and make them run away, remember very often they are right there looking at you thru the bush ! Needless to say any loud sounds, music, etc are taboo
- Don’t wear bright coloured clothing like reds, oranges- yellow…you might scare away the animals ! wear colours like greens, browns, khaki which blend with the flora and fauna of the forest.
- It is also recommended not to wear any strong perfumes or deodarants as animals have an acute sense of smell, which might arouse their curiosity or scare them.
- Wild animals have their own source of food, so please don’t feed them at all, no crumbs, biscuits, or any left overs from breakfast are to be given .
- Litter needs to be taken care of within the vehicle, at no cost should plastic or polythene bags, tetra packs, camera packets, sweets etc be left or thrown on the ground. They not only spoil the beauty of the jungle but can also cause damage and harm to any animal who might feed on them.
- Animals by nature are shy and scared of humans, do not try to attract them by throwing stones or by making gestures, just take your photos !
- Smoking is a No No in the jungle as well as flash photography, so do be very careful.
- Your suggestions and recommendations are welcome ! You can play an important role in the conservation of the park. Errant drivers should be reported or if you see people violating the rules of the park
"Take only photographs leave only footprints"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For Indians – we offer a package on AMERICAN PLAN which includes all meals i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner. including morning and evening teas with cookies /snacks, applicable government taxes. Extras are - Jungle Safaris (if not booked) are on direct payment basis, payment to be made in cash directly to the Jungle Lodge.
For Foreigners - we offer an all inclusive Jungle Plan rate which includes all meals including morning and evening teas with cookies /snacks, applicable government taxes and Jungle safaris.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
Bookings unless guaranteed by advance payment will be considered TENTATIVE . Management may release the booking without giving any notice subject to subject to following policy. Full advance payment must be received 45 DAYS before check in. Safaris once booked are non refundable. Extras at the Lodges may be paid in cash preferably, though credit cards are accepted.
Advance bookings along with advance payment must be made directly to the Delhi office for confirmed reservations.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO REVISION IN CASE OF CHANGE IN GOVERNMENT POLICY OR CHANGE IN PARK ENTRANCE FEE STRUCTURE ETC. We reserve the right to modify or change the special rates offered based on exceptional circumstances
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
If a client / agent CANCELS / REDUCES the room booking the following Retention Charges will apply from the date of check in. This must be made in writing.
Within 60- 45 days No Retention charged.
Within 45 - 30 days 25% Retention charged on number of rooms cancelled.
Within 30 – 15 days 50% Retention charged on number of rooms cancelled.
Within 0-15 days one night room retention will be charged.
- Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- While Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies: To personalise your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. "Cookies" enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a "cookie" from our website. Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge does not use "cookies" to collect personal information. "Cookies" cannot read data from your computer's hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Kanha Jungle Lodge/ Bandhavgarh Jungle Lodge at email@example.com